Our clients range from individual taxpayers to small and medium sized companies. We offer them effective solutions to existing or potential tax problems, assist them with the development of strategies for minimizing tax liabilities, and our tax compliance services include the preparation of federal and state tax returns for all types of entities. In addition, we also provide assistance to our clients with audits and representation before different taxing authorities. We work closely with our clients and not just on the preparation of their tax returns, we also strive to formulate and build on strategies to reduce taxes and preserve wealth. We keep you abreast of all changes and developments in local and federal tax laws and advise you throughout the year, so you’re in the best possible position when it’s time to file your return.
The IRS and many State taxing jurisdictions have recently stepped up and increased their scrutiny resulting in a number of audits, inquiries and other review procedures. For the average lay person or business person, this can become a highly frustrating and overwhelming experience. These events require a highly knowledgeable and skilled professional to represent you and to correspond with such authorities, with the ultimate goal being to achieve a successful outcome in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Liens, Levies, Asset Seizure Removals and Wage Garnishments
- Installment Payment Plans and Offers in Compromise
- Penalty Abatement Procedures
- Responses to Information Requests and IRS and/or State letters
We are prepared to assist our clients with the ongoing maintenance of their general ledger and accompanying records, whether it is a company with no formal accounting department, or one with a comprehensive accounting department. Depending on the needs of each individual client, we can also assist with the design and implementation of tailored accounting systems. Our accounting services provide clients with the ongoing accuracy, consistency and clarity they need to make informed decisions about their businesses and to ensure the timely preparation and fulfillment of financial statements, tax filings and other fiscal reports. In essence, our firm can assist with all aspects of the accounting and reporting cycle and can prepare periodic or year-end compiled or reviewed financial statements.
- General Ledger/Bookkeeping
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Compilation and Review of Financial Statements
- Special Reports on Agreed Upon Procedures
- Budgets, Forecasts, and Projections
- Reconcile Accounts
- Manage Cash Flow
An audit of a company’s historical financial statements is the highest level of attestation that a CPA firm can provide. Accordingly, an audit engagement to our firm represents much more than just expressing an opinion. We view it as an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our client´s business in order for us to formulate suggestions to improve operations. Our audit services are based on strict adherence to professional standards and are backed by an uncompromising commitment to objectivity and integrity. Our hands-on, year-round contact with clients allows us to offer continuity of service and our clients to draw from a deep knowledge base. We adhere to the simple philosophy of “know your client”.
- Audit Reports
- Special Reports on Agreed Upon Procedures
- Internal Control Analysis
- Compliance and Operational Audits
Due to the complex business world and rapidly changing environment, businesses may lack expertise or certain resources to make key decisions. Once we fully understand our client´s needs, we attempt to identify ways to improve the bottom line and to strengthen all aspects of their operations. Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Full or Part Time Virtual CFO Services gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can cost well over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Full or Part Time Virtual CFO Services provide you with flexibility, options, and hands on experienced support at a fraction of that cost.
- Business and Strategic Plans
- Acquisition Assistance and Due Diligence
- Internal Control Reviews
- Bank Financing/Loan Packages
- Hardware/Software Planning
- Full or Part Time Virtual CFO Services
Financial planning is an area of vital interest to many individuals. We integrate our ongoing services with our financial consulting services and analyze investment and insurance needs, retirement plans and business succession, and estate and asset preservation plans.
- Investment and Insurance Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Wealth and Asset Preservation
- Estate Liquidity Analysis
- Retirement Plans
Political consulting is an area of expertise that few CPA firms possess. Our firm, through its Principal, Jose A. Riesco, CPA, is experienced in dealing with the political campaigns of local, state, and federal elected officials, and all types of Political Committees. Jose is highly experienced in Campaign Finance and Election Law compliance, and with Federal Tax Laws dealing with Tax-Exempt Organizations; Political Organizations. We are highly regarded and very well respected in Local, State, and Federal political circles. We serve and assist Officeholders, Candidates, and Committees with Election/Campaign Finance compliance, operational control, budgeting, and financial reporting. Our firm’s client list includes members of the United States Congress, the Florida Legislature, and many Counties and Cities and/or Municipalities. We serve and have served as Treasurer or Deputy Treasurer, and provided services to numerous campaigns and committees.
- Campaign Record Keeping
- Campaign Financial Reporting & Compliance with Filing Officers
- Strategic Development, Budgeting, and Messaging
- Representation before Authorities
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Bank Deposits and Bill Paying
- Grassroots Activism
- Website design and implementation
- Campaign Management and Strategic Message Development
- Media Relations
- Debate and Issue Preparation
- Design, implement, and monitor control systems to ensure reporting compliance
- Develop, update, and maintain Databases
- Preparation and submission of all Tax and Tax Information Returns
- Work hand in hand with and assist other Campaign Consultants
- Ballot initiatives and petition drives
Our family office structure, the many years of serving our clients, and the trusted and established network of diverse professionals that we know and work with, allow us to be able to coordinate a whole range of services for our clients. We can customize a package of personal, financial, and life management services for you. This program is a great option for the elderly or for children caring for their elderly parents. Aging can make it difficult for a person to manage their day to day finances, and quite often their children may not have the time, desire, or live far away, to add this burden to themselves. Travelers and busy professionals can also benefit tremendously from these services. Mail can easily pile up and payment due dates can be missed. Bills do not go away when you do. Everyone leads busy lives, and quite often the time and energy required to effectively and timely handle personal financial responsibilities is compromised. The high demands of the workplace, your family, and the many other potential responsibilities one may have can cause huge amounts of stress, and feeling overwhelmed. This can result in decreasing health and can amount to a huge financial cost. Our mission is clear and simple, we understand and we are here to help. Here are some examples of the different things we can do to make our client’s lives simpler.
- Bookkeeping and bill paying service
- Private banking services
- Real estate investing and management
- Analyzing mortgage/refinancing rates and programs
- Analyzing all types of insurance feasibility and coverage
- Assist with budgeting and restructuring debt
- Assist with children’s college education funding
- Elder care financial management
- Business succession planning and retirement
- Personal assistance and travel plan arrangements
We have successfully been serving you since 1986.
“Your problems become opportunities for us to help you. We take this very seriously. Let us solve it for you.” Riesco & Company in Miami
|2600 South Douglas Road|
|Coral Gables, FL 33134|
MON – FRI 9:00am to 6:00pm (EST)
305-445-0777 (Fax 305-446-8576)